Wednesday, June 18, 2008

preparing for a new life

i have been very busy with both the life that i have coming to a close and the life i am preparing to ramp up.

last week i was on the road with my job and i was able to take some time for a favorite class of mine in toronto. it is called prana flow and it is a flow class accompanied by a live drum beat. it is quite nice and the teacher is very good. it was a nice retreat while in town preparing for my last institute advisory board meeting... yes, the last of my big responsibilities. now i am tying up loose ends and pitching in for the next little while.... :-)

speaking of which i handed in my letter of resignation today, making it official. i am really looking forward to becoming a full time teacher. although part of me is having a hard time believing that i'm actually doing this. eeks. my last day at my office gig will be the last day of july.

in preparation for all of this change, the month of july i will be starting to teach every night at updog from monday to thursday. the schedule will be:
monday 5.45: hips, abs and legs power
monday 7.30 hatha inversions
tuesday 7.30 vinyasa for strength
wednesday 7.30 hatha inversions
thursday 7.30 vinyasa for strength

i will also continue teaching saturday mornings there at 7 am and 9 am. in addition to this my monday, wednesday and friday mornings at the sportsplex in orleans continue.

july will be a busy month but i look forward to the challenge.

i start teachers' college at the U of O in September... 

No comments: